Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bookshelves & Bubbles

We just discovered this amazing section on ksl.com classifieds: free stuff! You have to move fast, but wow! We just picked up a huge solid wood bookshelf for free. I have tons of books that have been waiting in boxes since we moved. Considering we homeschool, this has been inconvenient.  But now we have all the boxes organized and usable.  Marvelous! 

We also made a two year supply of laundry detergent for $4. We have a family of ten and usually spend about $160 a year on laundry detergent.  So I earned $156 in the hour it took me to make it. I am not making as much as a brain surgeon yet, but not bad!

I'm so grateful Heavenly Father has helped me discover ways to meet our family's needs and stay in a tight budget.

Next week we are getting set up to add rabbits to the mix! Cheap, organic dog food and delicious people food too!

No comments:

Post a Comment